the tale of a rug-hooking journey.....

Tis a favorite past time full of starts and stops, but regardless the length of time in between, I always return to hooking. The following is just a snippet of that journey, of patterns, of tips, a favorite hooker or two and designs along the way. This is truly a journal for my perusing, but should you stumble onto me.....Welcome to the diary of a "hooker"! :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scripture

This is one of my first projects when I started hooking in the nineties.  A favorite scripture of my husbands it was a birthday present!  I adapted the pattern from an old cross-stitch pattern that years ago had caught my attention.  It sits front and center daily in the center of our bed! 
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment