the tale of a rug-hooking journey.....

Tis a favorite past time full of starts and stops, but regardless the length of time in between, I always return to hooking. The following is just a snippet of that journey, of patterns, of tips, a favorite hooker or two and designs along the way. This is truly a journal for my perusing, but should you stumble onto me.....Welcome to the diary of a "hooker"! :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Once upon a time ..



I started hooking, but what time?  When did I begin?  I was pondering this line of thinking and was actually pretty clueless.  Clueless that is, until coming across this pattern and discovering that I had dated it May of 2001 upon completion.  Yeah!  A timeline, at last.  Twas a small fun project and worked up quickly for one who was completely captivated with this new art.  The rocking chair was my Mother's as a child.  I thought the pair was a perfect match.  I also happen to think pink & red and black & white are pairs made in heaven.  So I paired this and paired that and sewed up a cushion while eating a pear.  No, just kidding........... it was just too tempting to throw in.  :)  
I

No comments:

Post a Comment